Muscle Up 5 kg
Muscle Up ist eine 100% natürliche, sehr vielseitige Eiweißergänzung für den Muskelaufbau von Pferden. Enthält Leinen, Erbsenprotein, Buchweizen, Bockshornkleepulver, Kürbiskerne, Spirulina, Bienenpollen und eine Prise Liebe .
Dosierung Pferd 500 kg: 0,5 - 1,5 dl / 100g je nach Eiweißredarf.
Muscle Up is 100% natural, extremely versatile protein supporter and muscle mass supplement for horses
Muscle Up contains: pea protein, buckwheat, flax, hornbeam meal, spirulina, pumpkin seeds, bee pollen and a pinch of love .
Proteins are made up of amino acids, depending on the animal species, they are about ten which are necessary . The horse can not produce the necessary amino acids themselves, but must get it from the food. The most important essential amino acids for the horse are lysine and methionine.
Muscle Up is effective protein supporter which has a very versatile amino acid composition. It also helps to secure the need for proteins also for horses in heavy training and helps horses in gaining muscle mass.
- Peaprotein * has an excellent amino acid composition and it contains particularly high amounts of L-glutamine. L-glutamine is especially important after exercise and during exercise, as a result of strain glutamine concentrations of cells may fall by as much as 50%. As a result, the inefficiency of muscles and the potential need for the body to use muscles for energy, especially if the burden continues for longer. However, eating glutamine in the supplements may prevent this decrease in glutamine concentration, which will keep the muscle longer lasting and able to recover from fatigue faster. Pea protein made from yellow peas is gluten free - it is well absorbed in the body and is also a good choice for horses with sensitive stomach.
- Buckwheat is almost a complete protein source. It contains plenty of high quality proteins, potassium and amino acids. It also has antioxidant properties and does not contain gluten.
- Flaxseed is a belly-friendly protein supplements and bowel balancer, which also contains digestive fiber and healthy omega fatty acids (linoleic and linoleic acid).
- Fenugreek seeds are a very good source of protein for horses with difficulty accumulating muscle mass. Excellent protein for old and poorly prepared horses. Accelerates recovery. Fenugreek seeds include, in addition to protein, iron, phosphorus and lysine, and are also a good source of selenium.
- Spirulina contains plenty of protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and antioxidants. Spirulina is one of the most nutritious plants in the world. It is also one of the world's richest protein sources and it contains up to 65-70% of the protein in the form of recovery! Helps to increase the horse's muscle mass, helping the horse to work better and speed up recovery.
- Pumpkin seeds contain 23 to 25 grams of protein per 100 g. They contain plenty of eg. potassium, zinc, selenium manganese, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, copper and zinc, and vitamins B, such as thiamine, vitamin B6 and folate, and vitamin K. In addition to the good omega fatty acids, the seeds also contain alpha-tocopherol, or natural vitamin E: 34.5 mg / 100g!
- Bee pollen is a very nutritious diet. Pollen raises visceral space, contributes to endurance and recovery, and the functioning of the body's immune system. Pollen granules are a vitamin and protein-rich antioxidant that supports muscle function and performance and increases appetite. Pollen nutrients are quickly absorbed into the body and are excellent nutrition for old, recovered, well-impaired or tired horses. It is also great for racing horses. Pollen contains about 25% of protein on average.
Dosage: horse: 0,5 to 1,5 dl / 100 kg.
(30 g - 90 g /100 kg)
1 dl weighs 60 g.
Not for pregnant mares and not recommended for horses suffering from Bee pollen allergy.
Composition: Crude protein 42%, Crude fiber 4.5%, crude fat 10.5%, Crude protein crude 33%.
* Peaprotein. 100 g contains protein 90g.
L-Alanine 4.1 g
L-Arginine 8.5 g
L-Aspartic acid / L-Asparagine 11.5 g
L-Glutamic Acid / L-Glutamine 18.8 g
L-histidine 2.5 g
L-Isoleucine: 4.5 g
L-Leucine: 8.4 g
L-Lysine: 7.2 g
L-Methionine: 1.06 g
L-phenylalanine: 5.1 g
L-Cysteine: 1.04 g
L-Proline: 4.1 g
L-Threonine: 3.9 g
L-Tryptophan: 1.0 g
L-Tyrosine: 4.2 g
L-Valine: 5.0 g
The need for horse's amino acids / protein is largely governed by its physiological needs. The amount for horse´s protein need is linked to its energy needs. An adult horse needs about 6 grams of protein per megajoul per energy value. Therefore, if the horse's energy needs are increased, for example due to strain, pregnancy or lactation, the need for protein also increases.